In 1984, Gerry Reed, President of HEATMOR™, made a commitment to build the best performing and longest lasting outdoor furnace on the market. In 1993, he began constructing HEATMOR™ furnaces with 10 gauge 409 stainless steel, the most corrosion resistant, durable material that could also be easily manufactured into an efficient and cost effective design. Today, HEATMOR™ is considered to be the strongest, most durable stainless steel outdoor furnace in the industry.
HEATMOR™ stainless steel outdoor furnaces are easy to load, minimum maintenance, efficient to operate, and available in a wide selection of attractive colors. Each furnace is specifically designed, lab tested, and prove to outlast mild steel brands up to three times longer.
So go ahead, explore why so many experience the quality of the finest stainless steel outdoor furnace in the industry.
Through lab tested research, HEATMOR™ developed several unique safety and performance features.
- WATER-COOLED FIREBOX DOOR, eliminates warpage and increases heat transfer to water.
- AUTOMATIC FAN SWITCH (AFS), reduces fire flashback when opening firebox door.
- FORCED AIR DRAFT, for a more efficient burn than natural draft systems.
- DOUBLE DOOR SYSTEM, preheats air drawn into furnace and protects against unwanted access.
- ASH AUGER SYSTEM, easily accessible from the rear, for convenient ash removal.